If you are looking for the latest Titanium Backup Pro APK, then you are in the right place. In this post, we will share this useful backup APK for Android smartphones. Titanium Backup has two versions: free and pro. Here, you will get the Pro APK without spending any money because it is the final Mod. In the sections below, we have shared the latest APK for Titanium Backup and the installation and user guidelines.
Smartphones are now an essential utility in today’s world. It brings lots of good things to us. The smartphone companies are adding huge memory chips to the phone that allows the users to store lots of information and data. So the risk of losing or damaging data is super high. To resolve this issue, Titanium Backup Pro comes to light. It is an excellent application for smartphone users to backup all systems, apps, and data on the external storage. Let’s check out what it is and the basic features before sharing the APK file.
What is Titanium Backup?
It is a premium backup tool for Android smartphones and tablets that allows the users to back up the device system and the user apps and the files and data to an external PC or mobile. However, it requires root access to import all essential files and data from the core device system and store them in your selected place. So you can restore them later.
Why you Need Titanium Backup Pro?
Your smartphone may often get corrupted or lost; someone may steal your device, and you can lose many essential files. So to minimize the risk of losing data, you need to backup them to a secure place. Besides, flashing the custom ROM or corrupted phone wipes everything from the device. In that case, Titanium Backup will save the day to get your device loaded up. The good news is that you can get the Pro version free from this post.
- Backup/restore regular apps + their settings
- Backup/restore protected apps + their settings
- Backup/restore system apps + their settings (incl. Wi-Fi AP list)
- Backup/restore external app data.
- No time limit
- Speedy app listing (~1 second for 300 apps)
- Sort apps by name / last backup / backup frequency
- Filter apps by name / type / status / Apps Organizer labels (also affects Batch operations
- Restores the Market links when restoring apps
- Zero-click background batch backup
- Interactive batch restore
- Many batch scenarios (e.g., if more than N days since the last backup, etc.)
- Encryption of your backups (asymmetric crypto: the passphrase is needed on restore only)
- Backup/restore SMS, MMS, call log, bookmarks, and Wi-Fi networks in the portable XML format.
- Multi-user support for some apps (e.g., games) with a widget for quick switching!
- Batch verification of your backups
- Create an “update.zip” file containing apps + data, which can be flashed in recovery mode to restore everything in one shot
- Migrate some system data (e.g.: SMS/MMS) across incompatible ROMs
- Convert users apps system apps
- Zero-click app un-installer
- Zero-click system app un-installer
- Move app to/from SD card.
- Move app data to/from SD card (needs ext2/3/4 partition)
- Desktop widgets
- A single weekly or biweekly scheduled backup
- User-defined apps list with filtering, coloring, and scheduling support.
- Built-in Android Market information viewer (Android 2.0+)
- Ability to remove orphan app data
- Multiple backups per app (history length can be chosen)
- CSV data export from any app’s DB to e-mail or Google Docs
- Convert app data to/from Gingerbread’s faster WAL DB format
- Brand the app with your name
- Zero-click background batch restore
- Ultra-fast HyperShell (much faster for almost everything)
- App freezer can disable an app (and make it invisible) without uninstalling it.
- Batch app freezing/defrosting.
- Full support for paid apps that must usually be installed through the Market!
- Market “auto-updating” manager to quickly verify, enable or disable auto-updates on several apps at once!
- Unlimited, independent scheduled backups (each of which can run 1 to 7 times a week)
- Market Doctor can retrieve or re-create any broken Market links (for your updates to appear in Market again)
- Cache Cleaner can free up precious internal memory.
- Integrate updated system apps directly into your ROM to free up even more internal memory
- Synchronize all (or some of) your backups to Dropbox, Box, and Google Drive
- Retrieve all your backups from Dropbox, Box, and Google Drive (in case of lost phone or SD card failure)
- TB Web Server: download/upload all your backups as a single ZIP file on your computer through a Web interface
- Load/Save a Filter (from the Filters screen) and use it in Widgets/Schedules.
- Change the device’s Android ID, restore it from a backup or after a factory reset.
- Protect backup against deletion
- Send backup (by e-mail / Google Drive / Dropbox), which can be imported/restored quickly.
Download Titanium Backup Pro APK Latest version 2021
If you read the above sections, then you may have already understood what Titanium Backup Pro is and why you need this tool. Now, we will explain how to download this fantastic backup app. The free version is available to download from Google Play Store. However, if you want to download the Pro version free, then this is the right place. Downloading the APK file is easy. We have uploaded the latest and original Titanium Backup Pro for your convenience. To get it, click on the download button below, and the APK file will be downloaded on your Android device quickly.
Requirements to Install Titanium Backup Pro
- Compatible with Android 1.5 device and higher
- Need root device to function perfectly
- Do not need the internet connection
How to Install Titanium Backup Pro on Android Device
Step 1: Installing Titanium Backup Pro requires rooting the device. So if your device is not rooted yet, then download KingoRoot to root the phone first and follow the nest steps.
Step 2: Go to the “Settings” menu and then navigate to the “Security” option and select the box to enable the installation of apps from unknown sources.
Step 3: Now, locate the Titanium Backup Pro APK from the “File Manager” or the “Download” folder.
Step 4: When you find the APK file, click on it to start the installation process.
Step 5: The whole installation process will take several minutes. When it is installed on your device, click to open it and enjoy.
How to Use Titanium Backup Pro on Android Device
If you are a beginner and already have downloaded the latest version from this post and want to use it, check out the section. Here we will explain how to use this app on your rooted Android device to backup data.
Step 1: Locate the app and launch the Titanium Backup Pro latest version.
Step 2: After opening the application, you will see a black screen to determine the device’s image level.
Step 3: In the dashboard, the menu will appear at the top right corner. Click on the “Menu” option, and you will find many different options like General, Import/Export, Storage, and Play Store/ Market.
Step 4: Choose the Import/Export option and follow the onscreen instructions.
Step 5: Now, the backup will store in your desired folder successfully.
Also read: Best 7 Backup Apps for Android
Developer Credit: TitaniumTrack is the original developer of this app. As freeware, we have shared the latest APK version for you in this post.
Titanium Backup Pro is one of the top backup tools for Android devices. It has many useful features about keeping a backup and storing the data. It is trusted and used for only rooted Android smartphones. The Pro version APK will work on your device smoothly without creating any issues. However, if you have any problems, let us know in the comment section.