Kingroot APK is one of the best and widely used Android rooting tool application with a higher success rate. Over the years, this rooting app has gained popularity among the customers because of the best rooting experience and easy-to-use interface. It is a powerful and free rooting application tool for Android devices.
Also, KingRoot has both the Windows version and Android version for users. Moreover, this tool supports most of the Android devices. KingRoot works efficiently.
Features of KingRoot Application
One-click Root App
KingRoot is known as a one-click root app. After downloading and installing the APK file or Windows file, you need to click on the “Root” option to start the processing.
This Application supports the maximum number of Android devices than other tools. To be exact, it supports more than 104136, where other tools support way less than that, and it is supporting more devices day by day.
Highest Success Rate
Compared to other Root tools, Kingroot has the highest success rate like iRoot. To make you surprised, the success rate is 98.2%. That’s why it is the market leader for rooting.
As the number of downloads increases, the developer team is updating Kingroot more frequently than other tools. Also, the team fixes bugs and makes it efficient and fast for the users.
Warning: Rooting is an advanced and highly technical because as soon as you click on the root button, the software warranty will be void for your device. While rooting, if you brick the device, MTKArena.com will not be responsible. So we recommend seeking professional help if you are confused with anything regarding the rooting.
Download KingRoot APK latest version for Android 2020
As we have mentioned earlier, KingRoot has both Android and Windows versions, but we prefer APK file because it is simple and convenient. You can use this Kingroot APK on any Android device you want. Here, we have published the latest version. Now, click on the download link below and get the KingRoot APK latest version 5.4.0 for your Smartphone.
- Package name: com.kingroot.kinguser
- Category: Root
- Developer: Kinroot Studio
- Current Version: 5.4.0
- File size: 10.9 MB
- Minimum Android version: Android 2.3.2 and Up
- MD5: d249eba55ddcac91d851bfe09730e49f
- SHA1: 121cbe46408fc796845c259756bb78005d4ab9ef
- Last Updated: 14-10-2020
Download KingRoot for Windows PC
Many users are not comfortable with the APK file. That’s why we have shared the PC version of the KingRoot tool. This tool will support all Windows versions. You can use it on Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, and Windows 10. To get the latest version, click on the download option below and get it on your PC.
How to Install KingRoot Application
- After downloading on your mobile or PC,
- Click on the APK file,
- And it will ask to allow the installation from an unknown source on mobile.
- Allow the Enable unknown source option and follow the onscreen instructions.
- For Windows PC, click on the EXE file and follow the onscreen the process.
- This way, the tool will be installed on your mobile or Windows PC.
- In the next phase, we will explain how to use this tool.
Must Check: How to Root Android Device Without PC
How to Root any Android Device using KingRoot APK
The user manual is quite easy for users. As it is a one-click root tool for mobile, it will not take much time to root your phone. Now, follow the steps below.
Step 1: Download KingRoot APK on your Smartphone from the above link.
Step 2: Tap on the APK file to start the installation process. As KingRoot is a third-party app, while installing, you will see a warning that informs you not to install any third-party APK. However, we assure you that KingRoot is a safe and secured root app. Also, we have shared the official download file. So you can allow the app installation from an unknown source and follow the instructions to complete the installation.
Step 3: After installing, tap on the open button and click on the root option. Then it will start the rooting process.
Step 4: Now, wait a few seconds to one minute to complete the whole rooting process.
Step 5: When the rooting is completed, a green mark will indicate you have succeeded in rooting your Android device.
How to Use Kingroot Application on Windows PC
For Windows computers, you can follow the steps below.
Step 1: Download the KingRoot setup file from above and install it on your PC.
Step 2: Launch the tool, and you will see a message that will say to connect your device.
Step 3: Using the official USB driver, connect your Windows PC to mobile.
Step 4: After connecting, KingRoot will detect and interact with the connected mobile and find the Android version and device model.
Step 5: Now, enable USB debugging mode on your device. To do that, follow the steps below.
- Step 5.1: Go to the settings option of your mobile and click on the about phone option.
- Step 5.2: Then, go to the build number and tap it 7 times to become the developer.
- Step 5.3: Again, go to the setting option and then click on the developer options and further go to the USB debugging and enable it.
Step 6: Now, click on the try to root option; the rooting process will begin. It may take a few minutes to complete the whole process.
Step 8: After completing the rooting, you will see a big green tick mark on the dashboard.
Benefits of Rooting the Android device
- If you notice the device is slow, try rooting the phone, and you will experience faster performance.
- Properly rooting will solve battery draining. After rooting, you can identify which app consumes most of the battery power. So you can uninstall or delete this app even if the app is the default.
- Another benefit is the blocking ads option. The unrooted device cannot block ads on the Android system. However, if you root the device, you will block ads or manage how you will see advertisements.
- Rooting will remove all bloatware and lets you delete the unwanted and preinstalled apps.
- If you root your Android device, the software warranty will be void.
- You can unroot the device again if you do not like the rooting or root temporarily.
- If anything goes wrong, your device can be bricked or damaged.
- Before rooting, you must backup your whole device.
Kingroot is easy and convenient. Anybody with little technical knowledge can use it. Also, it is known as a one-click root application. The success rate is high, and it is 100% safe and risk-free. In this post, we have tried to explain and share every detail and the download and installation process for both mobile and Windows PC. If you have any problem regarding this root tool, let us know in the comment section, and we will try our best to fix it.