Do you want to play Nintendo Entertainment System console games on your iPhone and iPad? Well, if you download NES.Emu Emulator, then you will be able to play popular NES games like Super Mario Bros, The Legend of Zelda, and Pokémon Go. This is a simple and highly efficient iOS emulator to play console games on iOS devices. It does not require jailbreak. However, you cannot get it from the official App Store. Here, we will share the trusted and reliable third-party sources to download NES.Emu Emulator for iOS.
Nintendo console games are so popular among users worldwide. However, you cannot play them on iPhone and iPad because they have no iOS versions. In that case, an expert developer team came forward and has built this fantastic iOS emulator. Now, you can play Nintendo games on your iPhone or iPad using this Emulator. From iOS 7 to iOS 14, you can use this Emulator. The iNDS and NDS4iOS are the top two alternatives of this emulator.
- Play Nintendo Entertainment System (NES) console games on iOS devices
- Support both NES and UNF format ROM files
- Compatible to ZIP, RAR, and even 7Z file format
- Support keyboard and USB or HID Bluetooth Gamepad.
- Support screen orientation of the iOS device and touch screen for Fire
- Support multi-touch and VS UniSystem
- Clean and user-friendly UI
- No jailbreak
You can use this app on your iOS versions from 7 up to the latest release. It is compatible with the following iOS versions.
- iOS 7.0, iOS 7.0.1, iOS 7.0.2, iOS 7.0.3, iOS 7.0.4, iOS 7.0.5, iOS 7.0.6, iOS 7.1, iOS 7.1.1, iOS 7.1.2.
- iOS 8, iOS 8.0, iOS 8.0.1, iOS 8.0.2, iOS 8.1, iOS 8.1.1, iOS 8.1.2, iOS 8.1.3, iOS 8.2, iOS 8.3, iOS 8.4, iOS 8.4.1.
- iOS 9, iOS 9.0, iOS 9.0.1, iOS 9.0.2, iOS 9.1, iOS 9.2, iOS 9.2.1, iOS 9.3, iOS 9.3.1, iOS 9.3.2, iOS 9.3.3, iOS 9.3.4, iOS 9.3.5.
- iOS 10, iOS 10.0, iOS 10.0.1, iOS 10.0.2, iOS 10.0.3, iOS 10.1, iOS 10.1.1, iOS 10.2, iOS 10.2.1, iOS 10.3, iOS 10.3.1, iOS 10.3.2, iOS 10.3.2.
- iOS 11, iOS 11.0, iOS 11.0.2, iOS 11.0.3, iOS 11.1, iOS 11.1.1, iOS 11.1.2, iOS 11.2, iOS 11.2.1, iOS 11.2.2, iOS 11.2.5, iOS 11.2.6, iOS 11.3, iOS 11.3.1.
- iOS 12, iOS 12 Beta.
- iOS 13.1, iOS 13 Beta.
- iOS 14
- iPhone Models: iPhone 8, iPhone 8+, iPhone X, iPhone 7, iPhone 7S, iPhone 6S Plus, iPhone 6S, iPhone 6Se, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6, iPhone 5S, iPhone 4S.
- iPad Models: iPad Air 2, iPad Air, iPad Mini 3, iPad Mini 2, iPad Mini, iPod Touch
Download NES.Emu Emulator Latest Version 2022
Here, we have shared two methods to download and install this Emulator: via a third-party app store and an IPA file. To get the latest IPA file of this Emulator, click on the download link below, and the Emulator will be downloaded on your device immediately.
How to download and Install NES.Emu using TweakBox
Step 1: Download TweakBox and install it on your iOS devices.
Step 2: Now, launch the TweakBox app and locate the emulator category.
Step 3: Search the NES.Emu app and click to download it.
Step 4: Install it by following the on-screen instructions.
How to Install NES.Emu Using Cydia Impactor
Apart from downloading the direct file above, you can download and install the NES.Emu Emulator via Cydia Impactor. It is a Windows and Mac software program that allows users to install IPA files on their iOS devices. To do that, you will need a valid Apple ID. Now, to install NES.Emu on iPhone using the Cydia Impactor; follow the steps below.
Step 2: Now, download the NES.Emu.IPA file by clicking on the above link on your computer.
Step 3: Connect your PC to your iOS device using a USB cable and driver.
Step 4: Launch the Cydia Impactor and check if your PC detects the device or not.
Step 5: Locate the NES.Emu.IPA file you have downloaded in step 2 and drag it to the Impactor dashboard.
Step 6: Now, click on the “OK” button on the expired certificate warning.
Step 7: Now, type your Apple ID and password in the box and click on the “OK” button.
Step 8: In this phase, the Cydia Impactor will retrieve and sign your application certificate. You will see the app icon on the home screen when this process is completed.
Step 9: Now, tap on the “Profile and Device Management” from your iOS device.
Step 10: When all app certificates appear, select and tap on the sideloaded app’s certificate.
Step 11: Now, tap on the “Trust” button and close the ‘Settings” option.
Step 12: You are ready to use this app on your iPhone or iPad.
How to Install Games on NES.Emu Emulator
In the above sections, we have shared several methods to download and install NES.Emu on your iPhone. After downloading and installing, you can install game files that are ROMs on the NES.Emu Emulator. To do that, follow the steps below.
Step 1: Find the trusted and reliable source of downloading game ROMs and download your favorite game in ROM. The ROM file will be in a ZIP file.
Step 2: Tap on the ROM file to open it and tap again on the “More” option.
Step 3: When the following menu appears, tap on the “Copy to NES.Emu” or “Open in NES.Emu.”
Step 4: Now, open the Emulator. If you see the ROM is listed, then it has been loaded on the Emulator successfully.
Step 5: Now, tap it and set it the way you want.
Step 6: You are ready to play the game.
In the above sections, we have mentioned several techniques to download and install NES.Emu Emulator on your iOS device. If you follow all the steps carefully and apply them accordingly, then you will be able to play console games on your iPhone. However, if you have any questions, then you can ask in the comment section.