Does you Galaxy Core device has software related issue? Well, you can fix them by downloading Samsung Galaxy Core Prime SM-G360H full firmware and flashing it right away. It is a standard technique to resolve any software issue on your device. However, flashing carries few risks – wiping all data and voiding software warranty are the top of them. In this post, we will share the latest and official full repair flash file for Galaxy Core Prime SM-G360H handset model. If this is your first time and attempt to flash the full firmware, read the whole post and follow the instructions carefully.
After using a Galaxy device for a long time, often, the users may encounter few software issues such as baseband or IMEI errors, not updating the firmware; boot loop issue like device is hanging to the Samsung logo. To fix these problems, you need to flash the phone. In that case, flashing means the process of installing the full firmware on your device that will delete the default one. However, to do that, you have to download the latest full firmware first. In this post, we will share the latest and official complete repair or 4 files firmware for Galaxy Core Prime SM-G360H model. Check out the later sections to understand the definition and benefits of this firmware.
What is Samsung Galaxy Core Prime SM-G360H Full Firmware?
Galaxy Core Prime full firmware is a software program located in the Android OS area. It has different names: full repair firmware and 4 file firmware. It allows the Galaxy Core Prime smartphone hardware to communicate with the software properly. So without firmware, the device cannot operate correctly. Unlike stock ROM, full firmware works for fixing and repairing software parts. Samsung users know this file as repair firmware.
Why do you Need Galaxy Core Prime SM-G360H Flash File?
If you Galaxy Core Prime SM-G360H having boot loop issue like the device is stuck on the Samsung logo, you have to flash the device using Full Repair Firmware. Also, to fix custom binary blocked by FRP, reset to factory fresh, remove or replace custom recovery such as TWRP, Philz, CWM, or repair Knox, you need to flash the phone. As you know, flashing means installing the latest and upgraded full repair/ 4 files firmware that delete the old one, so you have to download the latest firmware first.
Also Check: Samsung Galaxy Core 2 SM-G355H Stock Firmware
Apart from the above issues, you will need the full firmware to fix the slow Galaxy device. In this post, we will share the latest full firmware or 4 file firmware to flash the phone immediately.
What can you do with SM-G360H Full Firmware?
- Repair a device stuck/hang on the Samsung logo
- Repair Custom Binary Blocked by FRP
- Restore to factory defaults
- Repair stuck, hang or stopping in recovery mode
- Remove/replace custom recovery like TWRP, Philz, CWM etc
- Repair or Repair IMEI, Baseband, Serial Number, WiFi, Bluetooth and other connectivity related IDs
- Repair Knox
- Repair software issues causing the high temperature on device
- Change CSC of your Samsung device
- Update Android version
- Repair Camera issues on Samsung phones
- Repair storage space full error on Samsung phones
- Repair slow operation of Samsung device
- Repair sensors error on Samsung
- Repair applications stop working
- Delete/wipe user data (hard reset), cache, pattern or password
- Remove root/root access on Samsung
- Repair software-related sound problems
Download Galaxy Core Prime SM-G360H Repair 4 Files Full Firmware
This post will share the latest full firmware file for the Galaxy Core Prime SM-G360H smartphone in this phase. You can use this 4 file firmware on all Windows versions such as Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, and Windows 10. Also, this firmware will work on both 32-bit and 64-bit systems. To get the latest firmware, click on the link below, and the firmware file will be downloaded on your PC.
|Name||Galaxy Core Prime|
|Android Version||4.4.4 Kitkat|
How to Flash or InstallSM-G360H Full Firmware
To flash or install the Core Prime SM-G360H full flash file, follow the steps below.
Step 1: Download the latest version of the Samsung Galaxy Core Prime SM-G360H Full Firmware file on your Windows PC by clicking on the above link.
Step 2: Extract the content of the firmware.
Step 3: After extracting the zip file, you will see the latest firmware file for SM-G360H.
Step 4: Install the official Samsung USB Driver on the Computer (if the USB Driver is already installed, then SKIP this step).
Step 5: Follow the complete Guideline for flashing Samsung.
Note to Remember
- You need to take a full backup of your Galaxy Core Prime device before reinstalling the new firmware.
- This Full Firmware will support only the Samsung Galaxy Core Prime SM-G360H smartphone.
- You need to download the pre-required drivers for the Galaxy Core Prime SM-G360H model.
- To flash the Samsung Galaxy Core Prime, you need a Windows desktop or laptop.
- Your phone battery must be fully charged or at least 50% to 80% charged.
Developer Credit: “Samsung” is the sole developer and owner of the flash file we provide in this post. As freeware, we are publishing on our website. All credit goes to the original and official developer team. Thanks for sharing such a useful file.
Warning: While flashing, you must be aware of the underlying pros and cons; otherwise, you may permanently brick or damage the Galaxy phone. Though our mentioned flash file and flashing tutorials have a higher success rate, there is a chance that flashing may fail, and your device will be dead. Take a full backup of your device before flashing. However, MTKArena.com is not responsible if you damage your device.