The good news is the latest version of the Google Account Manager APK now supports more than 100 Android smartphones. It also promotes Fastboot mode for removing Android FRP. Are you looking for a way to unlock FRP from your Android-powered smartphone and tablet? Well, you can download and install the Google Account Manager APK and reset the FRP on the Android devices. From this post, you will get the latest version of the Google Account Manager APK, which is developed by Google LLC Developer team.
What is Google Account Manager APK, and how it Works?
Do you wonder what the FRP means? Well, it means Factory Reset Protection. It is a new addition of Google for security on its Android OS system to protect the users from potential data theft. When you activate the FRP on your Android smartphone and tablet, it will prevent the other users from starting or using the phone as well as collecting the data.
Google has implanted the FRP users to all the latest Android versions such as Lollipop 5.0, Marshmallow 6.0, Nougat 7.0, Oreo 8.0, Pie 9.0, and 10 Q.
Besides, after activating the FRP on an Android device, if you mistakenly forget your Google credentials such as ID and password, then this FRP APK will help you to unlock the Android phone easily. All you have to do is downloading the APK and follow the on-screen instructions. Then it will remove the FRP lock from your phone.
Supported Android Versions
- Android 5.0 Lollipop
- Android 6.0 Marshmallow
- Android 7.0 Nougat
- Android 8.0 Oreo
- Android 9.0 Pie
- Android 10.0 Q
Download Google Account Manager APK Latest Version 7.1.2
Android FRP APK supports all Windows versions. You can install this APK on Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, and Windows 10. Also, the APK is compatible with both 32-bit and 64-bit systems. Now, to get this APK, click on the download button, and the APK will be downloaded within a few seconds, depending on internet speed.
How to Remove FRP Lock using Google Account Manager APK
- Download the APK from the above link and extract the zip file.
- Install the setup file on Windows PC.
- Now, connect the Android device to the PC via USB cable. To join the PC to mobile, you need to download and install the proper USB driver.
- Launch the FRP APK and click on the FRP lock option.
- In this phase, you will see the option to bypass the FRP lock of the Android phone or unlock the phone.
- Now, click on it, and the unlocking or bypassing process will start.
- Follow the on-screen instructions and wait for completing the process.
- If everything goes correctly, the FRP lock will be removed, and you will get a mail from Google.
Pros and Cons of Google Account Manager APK
- Easy to use
- Simple and clean user interface
- Supports 1000+ Android devices
- Compatible with all Windows systems
- The high success rate when you are trying to bypass FRP lock.
- Only support Windows OS.
You can also like: Xiaomi Mi Flash Tool
So, guys, this is all about the Google Account Manager APK. We have covered all aspects of using this application. Apart from providing the latest versions, we have compiled the initial features and functions. We hope you can unlock or bypass the FRP lock using this application. If you have any query, then feel free to ask in the comment section.