If you are looking to play multiple console games on iOS devices, you can download Provenance Emulator. It is an all-in-one console gaming emulator for iPhone and iPad that supports most console games like Sega, PlayStation, Nintendo, and Sony. Using this excellent Emulator, you can play hundreds of games on your iPhone. The good news is that you do not need to jailbreak your device. From here, you will get the latest and official Provenance Emulator for iOS.
To play Nintendo console games like Pokémon Go, Super Mario, and Mario Bros, you can download NDS4iOS, NES.Emu, or iNDS Emulators. Also, to play PSP console games, you have to download PPSSPP Emulators. On the other hand, iSSB works best for Nintendo Switch console games. You need to download and install multiple emulators to play various console games on your iOS devices like these. It is often troublesome and challenging to download multiple emulators; some of them may not work. So to resolve this issue, creative developer James Addyman has built Provenance Emulator that supports numerous emulators. In this post, we will share the latest version of this Emulator.
Functions and Features of Provenance
- No jailbreak
- Play Nintendo, Sega, PSP, PlayStation, GameBoy, etc. console games on iPhone
- High-speed download
- Compatible with iOS 10 or above
- Play against online multiplayer
- Record and share your best gaming moments with teammates
- No jailbreak is required
- Integrated emulator platform with the rich classical games
- Easy-to-use and user-friendly interface
- Support compressed ROMs
- One-click play supported
- Run perfectly on any iOS device
- Support iOS version 7-14
- Play games on the same local area network
- Experience multi-game facilities
- The process of adding ROMs to the Provenance is simple
- Updated regularly by fixing bugs and optimizing user experience
- Support external RAM with the file saving menu
- No coding knowledge is necessary to understand the games.
- One-click set up
- Download and play any game at any time
- Support cloud saving and configuration
Supported Console Games
- WonderSwan / WonderSwan Color
- PC Engine / TurboGrafx-16 (PCE/TG16)
- PC Engine Super CD-ROM² System / TurboGrafx-CD
- PC Engine SuperGrafx
- Nintendo Entertainment System / Famicom (NES/FC)
- Famicom Disk System
- Super Nintendo Entertainment System / Super Famicom (SNES/SFC)
- Game Boy / Game Boy Color (GB/GBC)
- Virtual Boy
- Nintendo 64 (N64)
- Game Boy Advance (GBA)
- Pokémon mini
- Master System
- Genesis / Mega Drive
- Game Gear
- CD / MegaCD
- Neo Geo Pocket / Neo Geo Pocket Color
- PlayStation (PSX/PS1)
You can use this app on your iOS versions from 7 up to the latest release. In addition, it is compatible with the following iOS versions.
- iOS 10, iOS 10.0, iOS 10.0.1, iOS 10.0.2, iOS 10.0.3, iOS 10.1, iOS 10.1.1, iOS 10.2, iOS 10.2.1, iOS 10.3, iOS 10.3.1, iOS 10.3.2, iOS 10.3.2.
- iOS 11, iOS 11.0, iOS 11.0.2, iOS 11.0.3, iOS 11.1, iOS 11.1.1, iOS 11.1.2, iOS 11.2, iOS 11.2.1, iOS 11.2.2, iOS 11.2.5, iOS 11.2.6, iOS 11.3, iOS 11.3.1.
- iOS 12, iOS 12 Beta.
- iOS 13.1, iOS 13 Beta
- iOS 14
Pre-Requisites to getting Provenance Emulators
- Devices with iOS 10.0 and above.
- Internet connection to your iPhone.
- No jailbreaking
- Cydia Impactor for sideloading IPA files.
- Provenance IPA file
- Need minimum storage
Download and Install Provenance using TopStore
Step 1: Download the TopStore app store and install it on your iOS devices.
Step 2: After installing, if you get the “Untrusted Developer” error, then go to the “Settings” option and navigate to the “General” menu then “Profiles,” and trust the Provenance profile.
Step 3: Now, launch the TopStore app and locate the emulator category.
Step 4: Search the Provenance app and click to download it.
Step 5: Install it by following the on-screen instructions.
Install Provenance on iPhone using AltStore
Step 1: Download the Provenance IPA file on your iPhone from the link above.
Step 2: Download and install AltStore on your iOS device.
Step 3: From the AltStore home, tap on “My Apps.”
Step 4: Go to the top-left of the screen and click on the Plus (+) icon.
Step 5: Locate the Provenance Emulator IPA file from the drop-down list and click on it.
Step 6: Sign in to the AltStore using your Apple ID, and the installation will start.
Step 7: It will take no more than a minute to complete the installation process.
How to Install Provenance Latest Version Using Cydia Impactor
Step 1: Download the Provenance Emulator IPA file on your Windows PC.
Step 2: Now, download Cydia Impactor latest version for Windows.
Step 3: Go to the iTunes official website to get the latest version for the computer. If you have already installed it, then update with the latest version.
Step 4: Now, connect your iOS devices like iPhone or iPad to Windows PC using the USB cable.
Step 5: Run Cydia Impactor on your computer.
Step 6: Now, locate the Provenance IPA file from the download folder, drag, and drop that IPA file onto the Cydia Impactor.
Step 7: Enter your Apple ID and password for IPA signing.
Step 8: Click on the “Start” button and wait for a few moments to complete the signing process.
Step 9: Click on the “Profile and Device Management” from your iOS device.
Step 10: When all app certificates appear, select and tap on the sideloaded app’s certificate.
Step 11: Now, tap on the “Trust” button and close the ‘Settings” option.
Step 12: You are ready to use Provenance on your iPhone or iPad.
Downloading an individual Emulator for each console game is difficult; you may have to download 5-10 emulators on your iPhone to play different games. However, Provenance can let you play many console games on your iPhone. So, if you follow the above guides, you can download and install this excellent Emulator on your iOS device.