Do you need to unlock FRP from your MediaTek powered smartphone and tablet? Well, you can download and use the MTK FRP Unlock Tool and reset the FRP on the device. Besides, this bypass tool lets you reset screen lock, unblock network, fix tool DL image, which is failed from the MediaTek smartphones using SP Flash Tool.
The good news is the latest version of the MTK FRP Tool now supports more than 100 MediaTek smartphones. It also promotes Fastboot mode for removing MTK FRP lock. From this post, you will get the latest version of the MTK FRP Unlocking Tool 2021.
What is FRP Tool, and how it Works?
FRP means Factory Reset Protection. It is a new addition of Google on its Android OS system to protect the users from potential data theft. When you activate the FRP on your Android device, it will prevent the other users cannot start or use the phone.
Google has implanted the FRP users to all the latest Android versions such as Lollipop 5.0, Marshmallow 6.0, Nougat 7.0, Oreo 8.0, Pie 9.0, and 10 Q.
Besides, after activating the FRP on an Android device, if you mistakenly forget your Google credentials such as ID and password, then this MTK FRP Unlock Tool will help you to unlock the MTK phone easily. All you have to do is downloading the tool and follow the on-screen instructions. Then it will remove the FRP lock from your phone.
Features of MTK FRP Unlock Tool
- Using MTK FRP Unlock, you can unlock the FRP (Factory Reset Protection) on any MediaTek powered Android device.
- Factory Reset: This tool helps you to factory reset your MediaTek device.
- Read information on the MediaTek device.
- Factory reset ADB version
- MediaTek scatter files for all CPU versions
- Special DA files for some devices
- Remove screen lock on MTK-based device
- FRP address for MediaTek smartphones
Download MTK FRP Unlock Tool Latest Version
The MTK FRP Unlock tool supports all Windows versions. You can install this tool on Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, and Windows 10. Also, the tool is compatible with both 32-bit and 64-bit systems. Now, to get this tool, click on the download button below, and the tool will be downloaded within a few seconds, depending on the internet speed.
Mirror 2 (G Drive)
You might also like:
How to Bypass FRP Lock using MTK FRP Unlock Tool
- Download the tool from the above link and extract the zip file.
- Install the setup file on Windows PC.
- Now, connect the MediaTek device to the PC via USB cable.
- To join the PC to mobile, you need to download and install the proper USB driver.
- Launch the FRP tool and click on the FRP lock option.
- In this phase, you will see the option to bypass the FRP lock of the Android phone or unlock the phone.
- Now, click on it, and the unlocking or bypassing process will start.
- Follow the on-screen instructions and wait for completing the process.
- If everything goes correctly, the FRP lock will be removed, and you will get a mail from Google.
Pros and Cons
- Easy to use
- Simple and clean user interface
- Supports 100+ MTK devices
- Compatible with all Windows systems
- The high success rate when you are trying to bypass FRP lock.
- Only support Windows OS.
- Does not support non-MTK devices
So, guys, this is all about the MTK FRP Unlock tool. We have covered all aspects of using this tool. Apart from providing the latest versions, we have compiled the initial features and functions. We hope you can unlock or bypass the FRP lock using this tool. If you have any query, then feel free to ask in the comment section.