The Factory Reset Protection is known as FRP, does Google take a built-in security measure for all Android device. Motorola Moto E FRP Bypass Tool prevents unauthorized access to this phone. When you perform a factory reset on your Motorola Moto E phone, you need to log in to the device using the same Google ID and password you have used before. However, if you have forgotten your own Google ID and password you have used before, then you need to find an alternative tool to bypass FRP lock on your Motorola Moto E device.
If you are stuck with the FRP-locked Motorola Moto E phone and need to bypass it immediately, then check out this post. Here, we have shared the complete process of unlocking the FRP lock on your Motorola Moto E phone along with the compatible app like FastUnlocker or FRP Bypass APK.
The FRP is the security protection of Google. It has integrated the FRP lock on all its Android devices after Android version 5.0. You can find this lock on Android Marshmallow, Lollipop, Nougat, Pie, Oreo, and 10 Q versions. The purpose of this lock is to protect Motorola Moto E users’ personal information, files, and privacy theft. However, the unlocking process differs based on Android devices and versions. So you need to find the exact tool and tutorial for your device.
How to Disable Factory Reset Protection
Do you need to disable the FRP lock from your Motorola Moto E (2020) device? Well, you can check out the guide below. To disable the FRP lock, you need to remove the Gmail ID from your device. The process is simple and easy.
Step 1: Go to the “Settings” option from your phone.
Step 2: Navigate to the “Account” menu.
Step 3: Now, select the Gmail ID you want to delete.
Step 4: Click to remove the account.
Warning: Failing to bypass FRP lock may lock your device permanently. MTKArena.com will not be responsible if you damage your device while bypassing the FRP lock. Please try this method at your own risk.
How to Bypass FRP Motorola Moto E (2020) Without PC
Step 1: Switch on your Motorola Moto E (2020) device.
Step 2: Tap on the “Start” option and connect your device to any WiFi network.
Step 3: Now, tap on the “English (United Status.”
Step 4: Navigate to the bottom of the options and select the last language.
Step 5: After that, a popup will appear, and select the first option.
Step 6: Now, tap on the “Emergency Call” option.
Step 7: Now, double-click on the “Top button.”
Step 8: Then, you can click on the “Pencil” icon from the top right corner of the menu and choose the “1st option.”
Step 9: Now, click on the “First option.”
Step 10: Then click on the type area to bring your keyboard.
Step 11: Click on the “World” icon and choose the “Bottom left” option from the popup.
Step 12: Now, click on the “Green” option from the bottom.
Step 13: Now, select any language from the drop-down list.
Step 14: After that, the next green button will appear, and you can click on it.
Step 15: Now, click on the back key several times and navigate to the first “Welcome” screen.
Step 16: Change language to “English.”
Step 17: Click on the “Emergency Call” option again.
Step 18: Then, you need to click on the “Pencil” icon from the top right corner.
Step 19: Now, click on the “Edit Information” button.
Step 20: Then click on the “Name” and “Typing Area” from the popup windows to bring the keyboard.
Step 21: Now, hold the “World icon” from the keyboard and select the “Language Settings.”
Step 22: Then click on the “Add Keyboard” option.
Step 23: Now, go down and choose any language.
Step 24: Now, click on the three dots from the top right corner and choose “Help & Feedback.”
Step 25: Type “Use Morse code” in the search box and open “Use Morse Code” from the search result.
Step 26: Then, you will see a “YouTube video.” Now, go to the top right corner, and you will see a share option.
Step 27: Now, click on the “Share” and choose the “Message App,” and hold it.
Step 28: Tap on the “App Info.”
Step 29: Select “Permissions” and click on the “search option.”
Step 30: Now, search the “Chrome” browser there and tap to open.
Step 31: Click on the “Accept & Continue” and then “Next” option and choose “No Thanks.”
Step 32: In this phase, you need to download FRP Bypass Tool APK.
How to Download Moto E FRP Bypass Tool to Unlock Motorola
- Download FRP Bypass APK and Apex Launcher APK
- Install Apex Launcher on your device. If you get a popup as a warning, go to the “Settings” option and install apps from an unknown source.
- After installing Apex Launcher, change your language to English.
- Now, go to the “File Manager” menu and install FRP Bypass APK and open it.
- Download and install Google Account Manager APK.
- Now, click on the “Bypass FRP” button and choose the “Browser Sign-in” option.
- Click on the top-right corner and select the “Browse Sign-In” option.
- Sign in using your Gmail account info.
- Now, click on the FRP Bypass app and tap on the ‘Settings” option.
- Navigate to the “Security & Location” menu and choose the “Device Admin Apps.”
- Turn on the “Find My Device” option.
- Now, navigate to the Settings >> Security & Location >> Location >> Use Location options.
- Open the Google Chrome browser
- Now, search the “Google find my device” option.
- Go to the “Find My Device” website from the search result.
- Now, sign in to it using your Google account info.
- Click on “Secure Device” and provide a new password.
- Then, open your device with this password, and you have set it.
- Now, click on the “Erase Device.”
- Wait till the device is completely erased.
- Now, type the new password and wait to restart your Motorola Moto E device.
- Then set up the primary steps.
- You are done.
That’s it, guys. Though it is a long tutorial, we have tried to explain each step in detail for beginners.
If you are a beginner and need to bypass the FRP lock on your Motorola Moto E (2020) handset device, read the above steps carefully and apply them accordingly. Also, you can easily download the necessary tools and apps from this site too. However, if you have any issue regarding this FRP bypass issue on Motorola Moto E (2020), you can comment below.