Do you need to download Lenovo A6000 stock firmware? Well, check out this post thoroughly. Released back in January 2015, Lenovo A6000 has made hype at that time. Now, the company has discontinued the manufacturing of this device. However, those who have brought the device after the release date need to flash the device now because, after a long time, A6000 may not perform correctly—get slower or often, hanging to the logo. Also, though the company has discontinued the manufacturing of this Phone, you will not get official support. So, to flash the device, you have to rely on the firmware available in the market. Fortunately, we have managed to share the latest Lenovo A6000 stock ROM for your convenience.
Why do you Need Lenovo A6000 Flash File?
The flash file is a piece of software you need to replace on the current file if you flash the device. The reason is that after flashing, everything is wiped out along with the firmware. Generally, the new Lenovo phone performs better; it is faster and quick. However, once you start downloading and installing different apps as well as storing massive data such as various software, music, movies, and videos, your device will be getting slower day by day. After a few years, your Lenovo A6000 model may not perform as fast as the new.
If you want to make the Lenovo A6000 device fast, you can flash the stock ROM and make it like the factory reset. However, after flashing the current firmware, you will need to reinstall the latest version of stock firmware. Here, we are going to share the flash file for the Lenovo A6000 smartphone.
What can you do with Lenovo A6000 Stock ROM?
- Reinstalling the current stock firmware
- Upgrading or downgrading present stock ROM
- Unrooting Lenovo A6000 device
- Fixing boot loop issue such as rebooting continually or hanging on the Lenovo logo issue
- Removing malware or virus
- Fixing software issue
- Changing the IMEI issue
- Fixing dead Samsung device
Download Lenovo A6000 Stock ROM/Firmware Files
- Device Model Name: Lenovo A6000
- File Size: 1 GB
- Flash Tool: SP Flash Tool
Firmware Download Link:
Download Lenovo A6000 USB Driver
- Driver Type: ADB Driver
- File Size: 8.3 MB
- Download Link: Here
Also Read: Lenovo USB Driver
Download Intel USB Driver
- Driver Type: Intel USB Driver
- USB Driver for: Connecting Lenovo A6000 device to PC
- Version Name: v1.10.0
- Driver link: Download
Download SP Flash Tool
- Tool: SP Flash Tool
- Tool for: Flashing Lenovo A6000 smartphone
- OS Platform: Windows XP/Vista/ 7/8/10
- Current Version: v5.1824
- License: FREE
- Tool Link: Download
Note to Remember
- Our listed Stock Firmware will support only the Lenovo A6000 smartphone.
- You need to download the pre-required Lenovo USB driver for the Lenovo A6000 model.
- To flash the Lenovo A6000, you need a Windows desktop or laptop. The flash file supports all Windows versions such as Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, and Windows 10.
- Your phone battery must be fully charged or at least 50% to 80% charged.
- You need to take a full backup of your Lenovo A6000 device before reinstalling the new firmware.
How to Install Lenovo A6000 Firmware
Here, we are going to share the installation method for Lenovo A6000 stock firmware. If you have not downloaded the flash file yet, then click the above download link and get the file ASAP. Now, read the steps below and follow these guides carefully.
Step 1: Go to the download folder on your computer and locate the newly downloaded flash file.
Step 2: In the flash folder, you will see an application named “Firmware Finder Rewrite.”
Step 3: Click on the “Choose a model for the search” button for selecting the Lenovo A6000 smartphone.
Step 4: Now, Go to the “Settings” >> About Phone>>Model Number to find the accurate device model number.
Step 5: Go to another tab and search for the Lenovo A6000 firmware and then click the “Start” button.
Developer Credit: “Lenovo” is the sole developer and owner of the flash file we are providing in this post. As freeware, we are publishing on our website. All credit goes to the original and official developer team. Thanks for sharing such a useful file.
Warning: This flash file and tutorial is for advanced developers only. You must know what you are doing; otherwise, you may brick the device. Take a full back up of your device before flashing. However, MTKArena is not responsible if you damage your device.
Conclusion: This is all about the Lenovo A6000 stock firmware. We have added the official Lenovo USB driver as well as the Intel USB driver for your convenience. If you have any problem downloading and installing Lenovo A6000 stock firmware, then feel free to comment below, and we will try our best to solve your issue.