Hi Guys, Welcome to the MTKArena.com website. Download Intel Android USB driver and connect your PC to Intel Atom processor-based devices if you cannot find the PC Suite app. Typically, you will need this driver for flashing the firmware on Intel-powered devices. Also, this driver helps to create a secure connection to transfer files and media between computers to smart devices. In this post, we are going to share all the latest versions of available Intel Android USB drivers for your convenience. Besides, we have listed the previous versions so that you can install them if the newest release does not support your device.
Intel Android USB Driver Features
In this section, we will discuss the essential functions and features of the Intel USB driver. This part will give you a precise concept about what this driver can do and what you can do with it.
Auto Installer Package
This driver consists of an auto-installer application. After downloading the driver, you can click to open it and follow the on-screen instructions. Then the driver will be installed within a few seconds.
Small File Size
Low on disk space? Well, do not worry. Our listed Intel driver is small software, only 9 MB file size. So it will take a few seconds to download and install depending on your internet speed and computer configuration.
Our listed USB drivers will work only for the Intel Atom processor-powered Android devices. If your Android device uses different chipsets such as MediaTek or Qualcomm Snapdragon, then these drivers will not work.
These Intel USB drivers are for only Windows computers. You can use the driver on all Windows versions such as Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows Vista, and Windows XP. However, these Intel drivers will not work on Linux or Mac. There are no official versions available for Mac and Linux computers.
Download Intel Android USB Driver All Version
If you are looking for an Intel USB driver download, then you are in the right place. From this post, you will get the latest versions of Intel drivers. These USB drivers support all Windows versions from Windows 10 to Windows XP. Also, the listed drivers are compatible with both 32-bit and 64-bit OS systems. Now, if you want to download the latest Intel Android USB driver, then you can click on the links below and get the driver file right away.
- v1.10.0: Intel_Android_Driver_v1.10.0
- v1.09.0: Intel_Android_Driver_v1.9.0
- v1.05.0: Intel_Android_Driver_v1.05.0
Points to Remember
- Intel USB driver is made for Intel-powered devices. So you can use these drivers for the smartphones, tablets, and other Android devices that use the Intel Atom processor. However, if you try to install this driver on other Android devices that are powered by Qualcomm or MediaTek, then it will not work at all.
- These drivers are for Windows OS. You can use them on Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows Vista, and Windows XP.
- For Windows 8 and 8.1 users, if you try to download and install the older versions of Intel USB driver, then you may face some problem. However, to solve the issue, you have to open the setup file under compatibility mode, the system set for Windows XP.
Also Check: Intel Phone Flash Tool
Developer Credit: Intel LLC has developed and distributed Intel Android USB driver. As freeware, we have listed and shared these drivers for you, and anybody can download and distribute them. So all credit goes to the developer team for creating and providing such useful USB drivers without charging anything.