The Infinix Flash Tool is an application that helps you to flash stock firmware on any Mediatek Smartphone and other devices. The great advantage of using Infinix Flash tool is that you don’t need to be expert for using this tool, you don’t need to install it on your pc, you can directly start using it. This flash tool is completely free and you can use it for only Windows OS. In this article, we are able to share the latest version of Infinix Flash Tool download links also some previous versions.
Features of Infinix Flash Tool
As the name suggests, with the help of this tool, you will able to flash stock firmware on any Mediatek feature phones, smartphones, and Tablets by just one click. Upload the scatter document utilizing the browser key and tap on the start key to start the flashing.
This tool has a simple and beautiful interface and a few buttons to easily understand. There are only three buttons on this tool’s main panel. Those are Browse, Start, and Stop. isn’t it amazing? The flashing process is so simple that even a beginner can flash the device using this driver.
CDC and VCOM Compatible
This tool compatible with Android VCOM Drivers and Android CDC drivers for firmware on Mediatek devices. You have to install either VCOM or CDC driver on the computer to get your device recognized by the Infinix Flash Tool.
Infinix Flashing Tool is a portable application, which means this tool doesn’t need to be installed on the computer to use it. After downloading, you can xtract the package and open flash_tool.exe to start the flashing process.
Download Infinix Flash Tools Latest version:
Infinix Flash Tool is compatible with each and every version of Windows operating systems, including Windows XP to the latest Windows 10 also (32 bit or 64 bit). ). If you want to install the latest version of Infinix Flash Tool then you came to the right place here are the links below
- File Name: Infinix_Flash_Tool_v1.0
- Category: Tools
- Developer: Infinix Mobility, LLC
- Running Version: V1.0
- License: Free
- File Size: 16.4 MB
- Download link: Click Here
Pre-requirements to Use Infinix Flash Tool
- Download Infinix USB driver or MTK USB Driver for connecting your PC to smartphones powered by MediaTek chipset.
- Back up your whole phone before initiating the flashing process because flashing will wipe out all files from your cellphone.
- Download the latest firmware for your device. If you are going to flash Realme smartphone, then you have to download the exact firmware based on your device model.
- Get a Windows desktop or laptop. This flash tool supports only the Windows system.
- Find a standard data cable to connect your PC to mobile.
- If this flash tool does not work, then you can download SP Flash Tool as an alternative to the Infinix Flash Tool.
- Download MTK IMEI Tool to flash the IMEI on MediaTek powered Android devices.
- Also, you can get MTK Extractor Tool to extract the contents from the MediaTek based smartphones, feature phones, and tablets.
Supported Windows Versions:
- Windows XP
- Windows 7
- Windows 8
- Windows 8.1
- Windows 10
Developer Credits: Infinix Flashing Tool is created by Infinix Mobility, LLC. That’s why full credit goes to them for sharing the application free for us.
Warning: This flash tool and tutorial is for advanced users and developers only—the flashing procedure requires system repairing expertise. You must know what you are doing; otherwise, you may brick the device. That is why we recommend learning the flashing skill first and then start the procedure. If you cannot figure out how to flash the firmware, then we suggest consulting with any nearby expert. MTKArena.com is not responsible for your action if you damage the device. Take a full backup before flashing the smartphone.
This is all about the Infinix flash tool. We have tried to elaborate on every necessary aspect of this flash tool. It supports all MediaTek devices and you can use it on a Windows computer. However, if you have any problem regarding the flash tool, then let us know in the comment section.