Do you want to reinstall the current stock ROM on Huawei Watch? Are you attempting to unbrick the dead Huawei Watch 2? Well, you have to download Huawei Watch 2 Leo-B09 Stock Firmware to complete the task. Here, we will show you how to download and install Huawei Watch 2 stock ROM for Windows PC. With the help of flash tool and USB driver, you will be able to install, update or downgrade the firmware easily. Besides, this flash file will help you to fix various software issues.
If you are looking for Huawei Watch 2 stock ROM, then you are in the right place. In this post, we will share the latest stock firmware for Huawei watch. Also, we have discussed the installation guide for your convenience. For beginners, read the whole post first and follow the instructions accordingly.
What is Huawei Watch 2 Stock ROM?
Every smart device performs at an optimum level when it is new. Still, after using for a couple of years, you will experience the device is getting slower and occurring troubles periodically. Often, to solve various issues, you will need to flash the stock firmware. And after flashing, you have to reinstall the stock firmware because the flashing process will delete everything from your device. Here, you will get the latest version of Huawei Watch 2 firmware file along with installation method.
What can you do with Huawei Watch 2 Stock ROM?
- Reinstalling the current stock firmware
- Upgrading or downgrading present stock ROM
- Unrooting Huawei Watch 2 device
- Fixing boot loop issue such as rebooting continually or hanging on the Lenovo logo issue
- Removing malware or virus
- Fixing software issue
- Changing the IMEI issue
- Fixing dead Huawei device
Download Huawei Watch 2 Leo-B09 Stock Firmware File
- Device Model Name: Huawei_Watch_2_Leo-B09_188.8.131.52_Board_Software_General_QFIL
- File Size: 3 GB
- Firmware Link: Download
- Download QFil Flash Tool install it on your PC.
- Install the Latest Huawei USB Drivers | Qualcomm drivers
Download SP Flash Tool
- Tool: SP Flash Tool
- Tool for: Flashing Huawei Watch 2 smartphone
- OS Platform: Windows XP/Vista/ 7/8/10
- Current Version: v5.1824
- License: FREE
- Tool Link: Download
Note to Remember
- Our listed Stock Firmware will support only the Huawei Watch 2 smartphone.
- You need to download the pre-required Huawei Watch USB driver for the Huawei Watch 2 model.
- To flash the Huawei Watch 2, you need a Windows desktop or laptop. The flash file supports all Windows versions such as Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, and Windows 10.
- Your phone battery must be fully charged or at least 50% to 80% charged.
- You need to take a full backup of your Huawei Watch 2 device before reinstalling the new firmware.
- Get a data cable to connect PC to Huawei Watch phone.
How to Install Huawei Watch 2 Firmware
Here, we are going to share the installation method for Huawei Watch 2 stock firmware. If you have not downloaded the flash file yet, then click the above download link and get the file ASAP. Now, read the steps below and follow these guides carefully.
Step 1: Go to the download folder on your computer and locate the newly downloaded flash file.
Step 2: In the flash folder, you will see an application named “Firmware Finder Rewrite.”
Step 3: Click on the “Choose a model for the search” button for selecting the Huawei Watch 2 smartphone.
Step 4: Now, Go to the “Settings” >> About phone>>Model Number to find the accurate device model number.
Step 5: Go to another tab and search for the Huawei Watch 2 firmware and then click the “Start” button.
Developer Credit: “Huawei” is the sole developer and owner of the flash file we are providing in this post. As freeware, we are publishing on our website. All credit goes to the original and official developer team. Thanks for sharing such a useful file.
Warning: This flash file and tutorial is for advanced developers only. You must know what you are doing; otherwise, you may brick the device. Take a full back up of your device before flashing. However, MTKArena is not responsible if you damage your device.
Conclusion: This is all about the Huawei Watch 2 stock firmware. We have added the official Lenovo USB driver as well as the Intel USB driver for your convenience. If you have any problem downloading and installing Huawei Watch 2 stock firmware, then feel free to comment below, and we will try our best to solve your issue.