Huawei Nova 3i INE-LX1R stock firmware allows you to resolve multiple critical issues on this handset model. After downloading the latest version, you have to flash it to fix problems like soft-bricked or dead phone. Also, with the latest ROM file, you can fix the boot loop error and upgrade the device.
Here, we will share the official stock firmware for the Huawei Nova 3i INE-LX1R model. We have specified the model’s name because each firmware file is developed for the specific handset model. So you have to check out the model’s name of your device and download the corresponding firmware file. Luckily, we have posted the latest firmware files based on the Huawei handset models.
What is Huawei Nova 3i INE-LX1R Stock Firmware?
This firmware is closely tied to the specific hardware components of your Huawei Nova 3i INE-LX1R device, and without it, your phone would be completely non-functional. Huawei Nova 3i INE-LX1R stock firmware is written and stored in a particular memory called flash ROM, where the instructions are written once by Huawei. That’s why mobile phone users often call the firmware file the stock ROM or ROM file.
When do you Need the Huawei Nova 3i INE-LX1R Flash File?
- Upgrade or downgrade Huawei Nova 3i INE-LX1R phone’s stock firmware.
- Reinstall the stock firmware or custom ROM on your phone.
- Repair boot loop error-like device is hanging to the Huawei logo.
- Fix soft-bricked Huawei Nova 3i INE-LX1R Smartphone.
- Fix Smartphone rebooting, bloatware, and IMEI issues.
- Repair software issues that cause your phone’s Android system and other apps to malfunction.
- Unroot your Smartphone if you do not like the rooted device.
- Repair any unknown baseband error.
- Remove viruses, spyware, and malware from your Huawei Nova 3i INE-LX1R device.
Download (Official) Huawei Nova 3i INE-LX1R Stock ROM
Here, we have listed the latest Huawei Nova 3i INE-LX1R flash file for your convenience. To get it on your computer, click on the download link below, and the flash file will be downloaded on your PC immediately, depending on your internet speed.
- Brand: Huawei
- File Name: Huawei_Nova_3i_INE-LX1R_126.96.36.199_C185E1R1P2T8_9.0.0_R3_EMUI9.1.0_05015MPC_Dload.zip
- Phone Model: Huawei Nova 3i INE-LX1R
- File Size: 4 GB
Warning: Flashing the wrong stock firmware will result in a hard-bricked device. Also, installing new firmware on your Huawei Nova 3i INE-LX1R will void the device warranty. This process will wipe everything from the phone. Our tutorials are for general purposes only; the instructions may not be similar to your model and versions. Most importantly, you need to apply these steps at your own risk; MTKArena.com will NOT take any responsibility if you damage and brick your phone by following the instructions.
Pre-Requisites for Flashing
You will need the following tools and software for flashing the phone.
- Huawei USB Driver
- Latest stock firmware
- Huawei Multi flash tool
- Windows PC
- USB cable
- Huawei Nova 3i INE-LX1R Smartphone
How to Flash or Install Huawei Nova 3i INE-LX1R Firmware
After downloading the latest Huawei Nova 3i INE-LX1R stock firmware file, it is time to flash the phone. However, as you know, flashing will void the device warranty, so you should proceed to the next steps cautiously.
Step 1: Back up all essential files and data from your Huawei Nova 3i INE-LX1R smartphone.
Step 2: Unlock the bootloader of the device.
Step 3: Click on the link above and download the latest firmware file for the Huawei Nova 3i INE-LX1R device.
Step 4: After downloading the flash file, you will get a zip file and extract the firmware folder’s content.
Step 5: Download and install the Huawei USB Driver on your Windows PC to connect the device to the computer. Skip this step if you have already installed the driver.
Step 6: In this phase, download and install the Huawei Multi Flash Tool.
Step 7: Now, follow the complete guide on flashing the Huawei device.
Also Check: Huawei Nova 3i INE-L21R Stock Firmware
Note to Remember
- These stock firmware files can be used to flash only the Huawei Nova 3i INE-LX1R device.
- Flashing wipes out everything from your device.
- Back up all files and data before initiating the flashing process.
- You can use a chipset-based flash tool if the brand-specific flash tool is not available.
- Charge your device at least 60% to 80%.
Developer Credit: Huawei has developed and released this firmware file. We have published Huawei Nova 3i INE-LX1R Stock ROM on our site as this is free. So all credit goes to the original and official developer team.
You will need Huawei Nova 3i INE-LX1R Stock firmware only if this model has critical issues like soft-bricked or boot loop issues. We have tried to point out everything about these flash files and the process. You must carry out all the steps with caution; otherwise, the device will be dead permanently. If you have any issues, you can always notify us through the comment section.