Hitech USB Drivers are small all-in-one software that enables Windows desktop or laptop to communicate with the Hitech smartphone, feature phones, and tablets connected by USB cable. A USB driver is a simple, secure, and highly effective way to connect PC to mobile. Of course, installing a USB driver is necessary if you intend to flash the smartphone. Besides, the driver can be used to connect the device to PC if you need to transfer files or back up your device to the computer. These drivers have been developed for Windows systems only. From this post, you will get the official and latest versions of all available Hitech USB drivers categorized by device models.
Features of Hitech USB Drivers
Now, we are going to explain the essential functions and features of the Hitech USB driver. This part will give you a precise concept about what this driver can do and what you can do with it.
Compatible Windows Versions
Hitech drivers work for only Windows systems. These drivers are compatible with all Windows versions such as Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows Vista, and Windows XP. Also, you can use the Hitech USB driver on both 32-bit and 64-bit systems. However, these Hitech drivers will not work on Linux or Mac.
The listed USB drivers on this page will support only the Hitech smartphones, feature phones, and tablets. However, if your smartphone is from different brands such as Google Nexus or Evertek, then these drivers will not work. In that case, we suggest downloading Google Nexus USB drivers or Evertek USB drivers.
Official and Latest Versions
The latest and official USB drivers reduce the risk of malware and speed up the functionality. Also, unofficial and older drivers do not support the device. So we have listed only the latest versions of all Hitech drivers based on handset models. Often, the older versions do not work correctly. So we recommend downloading the latest Hitech drivers for your devices.
Usually, the USB driver can be installed fast because of the small file size. Also, the Hitech driver consists of an auto-installer package. After downloading the driver, you can click to open it and follow the on-screen instructions. After installing the driver, you can plug in the device to PC, and the computer will detect your smartphone quickly.
Download Hitech USB Drivers All Models
The USB driver you are going to download now supports all Windows versions from Windows 10 to Windows XP. Also, the listed drivers are compatible with both 32-bit and 64-bit OS systems. Now, if you want to download the latest Hitech USB driver, then you can click on the links below and get the driver file right away.
Points to Remember
- The listed USB driver is made for Hitech devices. So you can use these drivers for the smartphones, tablets, and other Android devices that are made by Hitech.
- These drivers are for Windows operating system. You can use them on Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows Vista, and Windows XP.
- Also, download the SPD Upgrade Tool to flash or install.PAC firmware (ROM) on devices running on Spreadtrum/Unisoc Chipset.
- You can download MTK SP Multi Port Tool to flash the scatter based firmware on the Hitech phone.
- Besides, you can download MTK IMEI Tool to read, write, or change the IMEI on the Hitech device.
- Download MTK Driver Auto Installer to get the latest Hitech driver as an alternative solution.
- Also, you can download MTK Extractor to extract the content from the System.IMG file.
Developer Credit: Hitech Mobile has developed and distributed the Hitech USB driver. As freeware, we have listed and shared these drivers for you, and anybody can download and distribute them. So all credit goes to the developer team for creating and providing such useful USB drivers without charging anything.