Do you want to play the 80’s console games on the latest iOS devices? Well, you can download GearSystem Emulator on your iPhone and play Sega Master System’s Genesis games. It is a 16-bit emulator that uses less RAM and processing power. As you know, the Sega Master System is one of the top alternatives to Nintendo. However, Nintendo has acquired a significant gaming market share because of the popularity and volume of games. Though SMS has limited game library, you can still play them on your iPhone using the GearSystem Emulator.
Genesis games are the most popular Sega Master System console games worldwide that were released back in the ’80s. Because of extreme popularity among specific gamers, the users tend to use these games on iOS devices like iPhone and iPad. However, these games are not available on the official App Store because these are console games. So the expert developers have brought GearSystem Emulator, a simple console game emulator for iPhone and iPad designed to play SMS Genesis games on iPhone and iPad. Without jailbreak, GearSystem supports iOS versions from iOS 7 to iOS 14. In this post, we will share several methods to get this fantastic Emulator so that you can get it from your suitable platform.
Functions and Features
- Play all Genesis games
- No games come with this Emulator.
- No jailbreak is required.
- Easy-to-use and user-friendly interface.
- Support compressed ROMs.
- Run perfectly on any iOS device.
- Support iOS version 7-14.
- High-quality background sound with SLD Audio.
- Experience multi-game facilities.
- The process of adding ROMs to the GearSystem is simple.
- Updated regularly by fixing bugs and optimizing user experience.
- Support external RAM with the file saving menu.
- No coding knowledge is necessary to understand the games.
- It comes with an integrated disassembler.
- iPhone Models: iPhone 8, iPhone 8+, iPhone X, iPhone 7, iPhone 7S, iPhone 6S Plus, iPhone 6S, iPhone 6Se, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6, iPhone 5S, iPhone 4S.
- iPad Models: iPad Air 2, iPad Air, iPad Mini 3, iPad Mini 2, iPad Mini, iPod Touch
You can use this app on your iOS versions from 7 up to the latest release. It is compatible with the following iOS versions.
- iOS 7.0, iOS 7.0.1, iOS 7.0.2, iOS 7.0.3, iOS 7.0.4, iOS 7.0.5, iOS 7.0.6, iOS 7.1, iOS 7.1.1, iOS 7.1.2.
- iOS 8, iOS 8.0, iOS 8.0.1, iOS 8.0.2, iOS 8.1, iOS 8.1.1, iOS 8.1.2, iOS 8.1.3, iOS 8.2, iOS 8.3, iOS 8.4, iOS 8.4.1.
- iOS 9, iOS 9.0, iOS 9.0.1, iOS 9.0.2, iOS 9.1, iOS 9.2, iOS 9.2.1, iOS 9.3, iOS 9.3.1, iOS 9.3.2, iOS 9.3.3, iOS 9.3.4, iOS 9.3.5.
- iOS 10, iOS 10.0, iOS 10.0.1, iOS 10.0.2, iOS 10.0.3, iOS 10.1, iOS 10.1.1, iOS 10.2, iOS 10.2.1, iOS 10.3, iOS 10.3.1, iOS 10.3.2, iOS 10.3.2.
- iOS 11, iOS 11.0, iOS 11.0.2, iOS 11.0.3, iOS 11.1, iOS 11.1.1, iOS 11.1.2, iOS 11.2, iOS 11.2.1, iOS 11.2.2, iOS 11.2.5, iOS 11.2.6, iOS 11.3, iOS 11.3.1.
- iOS 12, iOS 12 Beta.
- iOS 13.1, iOS 13 Beta
- iOS 14
Pre-Requisites to getting GearSystem Emulators
- iDevices that are iPhone 5 or above.
- Devices with iOS 7.0 and above.
- Internet connection to your iPhone.
- No jailbreaking
- Cydia Impactor for sideloading IPA files.
- GearSystem IPA file
- Need minimum storage
Download and Install GearSystem using TweakBox
Step 1: Download the TweakBox app store and install it on your iOS devices.
Step 2: After installing, if you get the “Untrusted Developer” error, then go to the “Settings” option and navigate to the “General” menu then “Profiles,” and trust the GearSystem profile.
Step 3: Now, launch the TweakBox app and locate the emulator category.
Step 4: Search the GearSystem app and click to download it.
Step 5: Install it by following the on-screen instructions.
How to Install GearSystem Latest Version Using Cydia Impactor
Step 1: Download the GearSystem Emulator IPA file on your Windows PC.
Step 2: Now, download Cydia Impactor latest version for Windows.
Step 3: Go to the iTunes official website to get the latest version for the computer. If you have already installed it, then update with the latest version.
Step 4: Now, connect your iOS devices like iPhone or iPad to Windows PC using the USB cable.
Step 5: Run Cydia Impactor on your computer.
Step 6: Now, locate the GearSystem IPA file from the download folder, drag and drop that IPA file onto the Cydia Impactor.
Step 7: Enter your Apple ID and password for IPA signing.
Step 8: Click on the “Start” button and wait for a few moments to complete the signing process.
Step 9: Click on the “Profile and Device Management” from your iOS device.
Step 10: When all app certificates appear, select and tap on the sideloaded app’s certificate.
Step 11: Now, tap on the “Trust” button and close the ‘Settings” option.
Step 12: You are ready to use GearSystem on your iPhone or iPad.
How to Add Game ROMs to GearSystem
As you know, GearSystem is just an emulator, so it does not contain any games. You have to add game ROMs on this Emulator. To add ROMs, go to Google and search the ROM of your favourite Advanced GameBoy or GameBoy Color game ROMs. Now, download them and open them with GearSystem. However, make sure you download games from the trusted sources.
If you are a big fan of 80’s Genesis games and want to play them now on iOS devices that have version 7-14, this is your chance to download and use GearSystem Emulator. Genesis games are the famous Sega Master System console games for users back in the ’80s. If you want to play them on your iPhone or iPad, follow the above guides, and you will be able to play these games on your iOS devices.