If you are looking for a simple way to download and install Miracle Box driver for Windows computer, then you are in the right place. In this post, we will share how to get this driver on your PC along with the user guide. This post will be helpful for the beginner, and those who face issue regarding the installation process. First, read the whole post and follow the instructions carefully.
Miracle Box is the leading smartphone repairing and fixing tool, especially for Chinese mobile devices. It works on MediaTek, Qualcomm, and Spreadtrum chipset powered devices. With this tool, you can bypass FRP lock, repair IMEI, and reset any smartphones and tablets of the Chinese brand. If you are having software issue or locking problem, you will need to use Miracle Box. The widespread use of this tool is to bypass Android FRP Lock and unlock MTK FRP protection.
However, Miracle Box Driver is a small software for Windows computers to connect to Miracle Box correctly. This driver enables Windows OS to detect and interact with Miracle Box connected via cable. After downloading the driver from this page, you need to install it on the PC; however, if you have already installed it on your PC before, you can skip the installation process and start using Miracle Box tool.
How to Download Miracle Box Driver for Windows 7/8/10
Here, we are going to share the latest version of Miracle Box driver. As we have mentioned earlier, this driver is for Windows system only. However, the download process is simple, click on the download button below, and the setup file will be downloaded on your PC.
Miracle Box Driver Package Included
These are the available drivers you will find in our package.
- All MTK Drivers (Mediatek)
- Android ADB & Fastboot Drivers
- All SPD Drivers (Spreadtrum)
- All RDA Drivers (RDA/Coolsand)
Supported Windows Versions
Our listed driver package will support all Widows system from XP to 10. Here is the complete list for supported versions.
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7 (32 bit & 64 bit)
- Windows 8 (32 bit & 64 bit)
- Windows 10 (32 bit & 64 bit)
Requirements to Use Miracle Box Driver
- The driver setup file for Windows (Get it from the download part)
- A Windows PC
- USB cable
- MTK, Snapdragon, or SPD based smartphone
- Charge the phone at least 60%
How to Install Miracle Box Driver on Windows 10
If you are a beginner and stuck with the installation part, then check out the guideline below. Here, we have shared the total installation process step by step.
- Step 1: Download Miracle Box Driver from the above link.
- Step 2: After downloading the latest version, double click on the driver package and choose the tool and select the MTK option.
- Step 3: Then select the option all (Android) and choose the location the file you want to save ROM or firmware.
- Step 4: Now, click on the start button and connect your smartphone with the USB cable.
- Step 5: In this phase, click on volume + or power key and press on the ok button.
- Step 6: Wait for few seconds for completing the entire processing.
- Finally You are done!
Developer Credit: Miracle Team has developed and distributed this useful driver package. As freeware, we have published the download link on our site. Like us, you can share it with anyone. So a big thanks to the developer and all credit goes to them for creating and sharing such a fantastic driver package.
This is all about Miracle Box Driver for you. In this post, we have tried to provide a simple guide for downloading and installing this driver package. If you have any problem regarding this driver, then comment below, and we will reach you ASAP.