Cheers USB Drivers let you connect your smartphone to desktop or laptop. The drivers are compatible with only Windows OS. A USB driver is free and easy to download. For transferring files and installing the custom ROM on Cheers Android devices, you can use the latest version of Cheers USB driver. It is a small file that lets the Windows PC detect and interact with the smartphone. On this page, we have shared all Cheers USB drivers available to the market.
Features of Cheers USB Drivers
In this section, we are going to discuss the essential functions and features of the Cheers USB driver. This part will give you a precise concept about what this driver can do and what you can do with it.
The listed USB drivers of Cheers will support only the Cheers smartphones, feature phones, and tablets. If your smartphone uses different brands such as Karbonn or QMobile then these drivers will not work. In that case, we suggest downloading Karbonn USB driver or QMobile USB driver.
You can install Cheers USB drivers on only Windows computers. These drivers are compatible with all Windows versions such as Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows Vista, and Windows XP. Moreover, you can use Cheer USB driver on both 32-bit and 64-bit systems. However, these Cheers drivers will not work on Linux or Mac.
Are these USB drivers all latest versions? Yes, we have listed only the latest versions of all Cheers drivers based on handset models. Often, the older versions do not work properly. So we recommend downloading the latest Cheers drivers for your devices.
Because of small file size, you can install the driver real quick. Also, Cheers driver consists of an auto-installer package. After downloading the driver, you can click to open it and follow the on-screen instructions. The file size is small. So it will not take much time to install. Also, the setup file is secure and 100% virus free.
Download Cheers USB Drivers All Models
These USB drivers support all Windows versions from Windows 10 to Windows XP. Also, the listed drivers are compatible with both 32-bit and 64-bit OS systems. Now, if you want to download the latest Cheers USB driver, then you can click on the links below and get the driver file right away.
- USB Driver Type: ADB Driver
- USB Driver Purpose: For connecting your device to a computer.
- File Size: 8.3 MB
- Download Now
|Cheers Models||Download USB Driver|
|Cheers C1||Download Driver|
|Cheers C5||Download Driver|
|Cheers C8||Download Driver|
|Cheers C21||Download Driver|
|Cheers C28||Download Driver|
|Cheers C33||Download Driver|
|Cheers MI Smart||Download Driver|
|Cheers Smart 5||Download Driver|
|Cheers Smart 35||Download Driver|
|Cheers Smart 40||Download Driver|
|Cheers Smart Star||Download Driver|
|Cheers Smart Turbo||Download Driver|
|Cheers Smart X||Download Driver|
|Cheers C35||Download Driver|
|Cheers C22||Download Driver|
Points to Remember
- Cheers USB driver is made for Cheers devices. So you can use these drivers for the smartphones, tablets, and other Android devices that are made by Cheers.
- These drivers are for Windows OS. You can use them on Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows Vista, and Windows XP.
- Also, download SPD Upgrade Tool to flash or install.PAC firmware (ROM) on devices running on Spreadtrum/Unisoc Chipset.
- You can download MTK SP Multi Port Tool to flash the scatter based firmware on Cheers phone.
- Besides, you can download MTK IMEI Tool to read, write, or change the IMEI on the Cheers device.
- Download MTK Driver Auto Installer to get the latest Cheers driver as an alternative solution.
- Also, you can download MTK Extractor to extract the content from the System.IMG file.
Developer Credit: Cheers Mobile Inc. has developed and distributed Cheers USB driver. As freeware, we have listed and shared these drivers for you, and anybody can download and distribute them. So all credit goes to the developer team for creating and providing such useful USB drivers without charging anything.